Thank you for having an interest in our guardian home process. We believe this is a win/win/win philosophy, this is a win for you, for the dog and for us. We want to have puppies and dogs that never have to be kenneled as we do not believe that puppies and dogs are best served by kennel raising them. Dogs are very social, love their family members and love being a part of the family. By placing our breeding dogs in a home environment that will be their forever home from the time they are puppies or young adults, we are doing our very best to ensure their happiness and best long term results for everyone involved.
The family only pays for normal vet care when a dog is placed with them. In essence, you get a top quality Labradoodle/Goldendoodle for free and all that is required is your investment in their health, safety and happiness. We benefit as a breeder because we do not need or have to utilize kennels. We also do not have to care for more dogs than we are comfortable with in our own home. We know each dog has a forever home from the time they are young and that they will be a cherished member of a family until they pass onto doggie heaven.
There is a list of requirements necessary to join our guardian program:
- You will need to feed your dog a premium dog food. We feed and recommend Purina ProPlan or Victor.
- You will need to have a secure fenced yard and own your own home.
- You will need to communicate with the breeder in a timely manner and send updates.
- If you guardian a female you must let the breeder know of each heat cycle.
- You will need to live with in 1.5 hrs of Devine (this negotiable depending on where you live) and do not intend to move for 4 years.
- You will need to bring the dog to us for testing, breeding and whelping of puppies. Also, of course, picking them up when they are ready to go back home to you.
- You will need to keep the dog groomed properly and regularly. Any grooming questions or tip on coat care are readily welcome.
- You will need to basic train your puppy.
- You can not own any intact dogs so there are no mistakes.
- All dogs must stay current on vaccines and heartworm prevention.
- All dogs must stay on the recommended supplements.
If this is something that interests you please contact us!